Members of the Institute
The Institute houses four professorial chairs from the Saarland University:
- Civil Law, Legal Informatics, German and International Business Law and Legal Theory (Prof. Dr. Georg Borges)
- German and European Procedural and Employment Law as well as Civil Law (Prof. Dr. Stephan Weth)
- French Public Law (Prof. Dr. Philippe Cossalter)
- The endowed professorship of Legal Informatics (Prof. Dr. Christoph Sorge)
The Chair of Prof. Dr, Mark Cole at the Department of Law, Business and Finance of the University of Luxembourg is involved in the Institute through a co-operation agreement.
- Professor of Media and Telecommunication Law (Prof. Dr. Mark Cole)